• Red Leaf Roofing offers the same services for commercial buildings as it does for residential. Whether it’s a pitched roof, flat roof, or metal roof, our team of qualified installers can make sure they install the product that is right for your building. Each project is individually inspected for accurate and no-charge estimates.
• We offer a wide range of products for your exterior, from vinyl siding to Hardie board, and soffits and fascia. We can replace a small area or complete a whole renovation.
Insulation & Ventilation
• Ventilation and insulation go hand in hand- without both working together in sync, your home will be too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter, and have poor air circulation throughout all seasons. We can provide you with an individualized recommendation on the best way to have an efficient ventilation/insulation system that maximizes circulation and minimizes energy loss.
• Maintenance - We offer maintenance for sloped and flat roofs to extend the life of your roof and keep it healthy in Alberta’s harsh climate.
• Eavestroughs and Downspout Cleaning - We will inspect and clean out your eavestroughs and downspouts of any debris, caulk any leaks, and ensure unobstructed water flow.
Roof Repairs/Emergency Roof Repairs
• Flat Roof Repairs
• Shingle replacements, ventilation adjustments, temporary water-tight measures, rot damage removal
• Maintenance to extend the life of your roof
Eavestroughs and Downspouts
• Annual Maintenance Program -
We install 5” aluminum downspouts and eavestroughs, which ensures water has enough space to freely run without blockage or too narrow a channel. Eavestroughs are continuous run to eliminate potential leak points. All eaves are screwed on not nailed, giving them stronger support against the weight of snow and ice buildup.
• Cleaning - We inspect and clean out eavestroughs and downspouts of any debris, caulk any leaks, and ensure unobstructed water flow.
Roof Inspection Reports
• Red Leaf Roofing offers comprehensive roofing inspection reports for property managers, insurance companies, and residential homeowners who want peace of mind on their roofing system.