Re-roofing replaces your current roof with a completely new roof. We specialize in pitched, flat, and metal roofs. Re-roofing or upgrading your roof will prevent unnecessary damage and will allow you to be secure for many more years to come. Our highly skilled and certified roofing experts will visit your location to assess the condition that your roof is in and will then recommend the best re-roofing solution. We will happily answer any questions as well as inform you of all your re-roofing requirements.
• Sloped - Residential, commercial, and new construction roofs.
• Flat - We service, repair, or replace any style of flat roof.
• Metal - We provide full installations of metal roofs. Service/repairs are on a case-by-case basis.
• We offer a wide range of products for your exterior, from vinyl siding to Hardie board, and soffits and fascia. We can replace a small area or complete a whole renovation.
Eavestroughs and Downspouts
• We install 5” aluminum downspouts and eavestroughs, which ensures water has enough space to freely run without blockage or too narrow a channel. Eavestroughs are continuous run to eliminate potential leak points. All eaves are screwed on not nailed, giving them stronger support against the weight of snow and ice buildup.
Insulation & Ventilation
• Ventilation and insulation go hand in hand- without both working together in sync, your home will be too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter, and have poor air circulation throughout all seasons. We can provide you with an individualized recommendation on the best way to have an efficient ventilation/insulation system that maximizes circulation and minimizes energy loss.
New Construction/Renovation Contractors
• Red Leaf Roofing works with private customers, residential home builders, and renovation contractors to provide the services you need in an upcoming new or renovation construction roof or exterior project. Our team offers experience and knowledge in installing the high-quality roofing and exteriors you’re looking for. Our attention to detail, customized approach, and expertise will help to get the job done right AND right on time.
Roof Repairs/Emergency Roof Repairs
• Repairs can extend the life of an older roof and get you through until it's time to tear off your old one and replace it with a new one
• Shingle replacements, ventilation adjustments, temporary water-tight measures, rot damage removal
• Maintenance to extend the life of your roof
Skylights and Sun-tunnels
• Skylights and Sun Tunnels are the best way to add natural lighting to your home as well as providing an even distribution of natural light throughout your home. Skylights and Sun Tunnels provide substantially more natural light than conventional windows because they are never totally in the shade!
• Annual Maintenance Program - Our Annual Maintenance Program allows you the peace of mind of knowing your roof is in great shape. We will inspect your roof, plus:
• Re-caulk all vents and flashing on the roof.
• Re-tab any lifting shingles or un-tabbed shingles that may have come loose.
• Replace up to 5 missing shingles that have been lost by wind damage.
• Clean out blocked downspouts.
• Tack back in any loose nails on existing old eavestrough.
Roof Inspection Reports
• Red Leaf Roofing offers comprehensive roofing inspection reports for property managers, insurance companies, and residential homeowners who want peace of mind on their roofing system.
Tell your friends!
For every person who you refer to Red Leaf Roofing that signs a New roof install contract, receive a $50 pre-paid Visa as our way of saying thank you!
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty